Cosmetics can instantly improve the look of your skin and boost your self-confidence about your appearance. Here are some tips to help you look and feel your best.
- Get a clean start. Before applying makeup, cleanse your face with gentle skin-care products appropriate for your skin.
- Keep it simple. The more products you apply to your skin, the higher the likelihood that an ingredient or product may aggravate it. Use multi-function products, such as a moisturizer that also contains sunscreen.
- Use a green-tinted base. A sheer green tint can help visually correct redness and even out skin tone.
- Choose the right color. Foundation should match your natural skin tone as closely as possible, while concealer should be just one shade lighter than your natural skin tone.
- Go for neutral lips. Lips may shine in neutral shades close to your natural lip color. It has been suggested that red shades may emphasize the look of redness in your skin.
- Remember medical therapy. As always, remember to use your medical therapy as prescribed by your physician.